From FlyFF WIki
This article has been certified complete as of version 13. Any errors should be reported here.
Please note that in order to obtain this quest your character must be at level 120. But to hand it in you must be level 120 with 99.99% exp.
- When you have completed the quest, the following things will happen to your character:
- Your character will be reduced to level 60.
- A Master Badge will be displayed next to your character's name:
- Your character's stat points will be reduced to level 60-(118).
- Your character's skill points will be sufficient to max all skills.
- Your character will be able to wear all armor (specific to your job) up to level 120.
- Your character will be able to use shields up to level 120 and all weapons (specific to your job) with the exception of the new Ultimate Ancient weapons which require level 120M.
- As you level again to 120:
- Your Character will receive half the experience points from each mob the second time around
- For every level you gain as a Master your character will gain 2 normal stat points plus 1 additional stat point. Total 3 per level
- A Master Badge will change as you level:
- Your character will gain the Master skill for their class. The skill will level as follows:
|Special Mastery Skill|
|Class||Skill||lvl 60-M||lvl 72-M||lvl 84-M||lvl 96-M||lvl 108-M|
|Jester||Yo-yo ATK +14||Yo-yo ATK +28||Yo-yo ATK +42||Yo-yo ATK +56||Yo-yo ATK +70|
|Ranger||Bow ATK +14||Bow ATK +28||Bow ATK +42||Bow ATK +56||Bow ATK +70|
|Billposter||Knuckle ATK +36||Knuckle ATK +72||Knuckle ATK +108||Knuckle ATK +144||Knuckle ATK +180|
|Ringmaster||cooldown time 10 sec||cooldown time 8 sec||cooldown time 6 sec||cooldown time 2 sec||cooldown time 0.5 sec|
|Psykeeper||INT +3||INT +6||INT +9||INT +12||INT +15|
|Elementor||INT +3||INT +6||INT +9||INT +12||INT +15|
|Blade||1H weapon ATK +30||1H weapon ATK +60||1H weapon ATK +90||1H weapon ATK +120||1H weapon ATK +150|
|Knight||2H weapon ATK +30||2H weapon ATK +60||2H weapon ATK +90||2H weapon ATK +120||2H weapon ATK +150|
To find the Mysterious Robed Girl follow the path north northwest when you enter the dungeon. At the end of that path you can go either right or left, turn right. Advance maybe 20 yards and to the left you will see a bridge crossing the lava. Cross the bridge. Look to the left and there is a path that circles the mountain (Volcano). Follow this path (it circles to the right and goes all the way up to the top). If you are afraid of the agros stock up on some trans. It took me 1 4 minute trans to get to her. Don't forget to bring blinkwings for the voyage out at level 60 will not be amusing.
|Mysterious Robed Girl||Location|
Journey to becoming a Master
Quest Starting Location: Volkane Dungeon
Quest : Journey to becoming a Master
NPC : Mysterious Robed Girl
Quest Requirement : To aquire lvl 120. To complete lvl 120 with 99.99% exp.
Objective : collect 5 Popshifts from Popcranks and 10 Rincruets from Chef Muffrins, Return to Mysterious Robed Girl.
|Click for larger image|
|Click for larger image|
Reward: Master Status and new Master Skill
- "You have become very strong. Do you want to become a master of your class? You will return to level 60 but as your levels grow you will become even more powerful! Bring me 10 Rincruets and 5 Popshifts. You will become far more powerful if you complete this task. Do you trust me?"
Accepting Quest Text:
- "Rincruet are dropped by Muffrin and Popshifts are dropped by Popcranks. Go now, brave one, and return to me as a Master."
Denying Quest Text:
- "I see so much potential in you. Are you really giving up?"
During Quest Text:
- "You will need to bring me the items I asked you for in order to become a Master of your class. Return to me when you have done this."
Completed Quest Text:
- "I knew you could do it! You are brave, wise, and strong. You're well on your way to becoming a Hero. Go forth, Master!"
Next Stage in Quest
- Quest Complete
|Continent Content Color Reference:|
|World||Flaris||Coral Island||Saint Morning||Garden of Rhisis||Darkon||Azria|
|Shaduwar||Valley of the Risen||Kaillun||Traseia||Dark Traseia||Bahara Desert|