Harlequin Armor

From FlyFF WIki

Jump to: navigation, search

This article has been certified complete as of version 21. Any errors should be reported here.


Achievements | Classes | Cloaks | Customizing | Equipment | Exp Table | Fame Titles | Items | Jewelry | Skills | Upgrading with Stat Dice


All sets at this level are Rare or Un-Purchasable through NPC

Trickster's Curio/Curena

Image:Trickster's Curio Set (M)set.gif Level Defense Trickster's Curio Set (M) Set (Male) Trickster's Curena Set (F) Set (Female) Image:Trickster's Curena Set (F)set.gif
Icon Name Icon Name
130 1167 ~ 1170 Image:M_WINDL_HELMET.png Trickster's Curio Set (M) Helmet Image:F_WINDL_HELMET.png Trickster's Curena Set (F) Helmet
922 ~ 925 Image:M_WINDL_BOOTS.png Trickster's Curio Set (M) Boots Image:F_WINDL_BOOTS.png Trickster's Curena Set (F) Boots
1167 ~ 1170 Image:M_WINDL_GAUNTLET.png Trickster's Curio Set (M) Gauntlet Image:F_WINDL_GAUNTLET.png Trickster's Curena Set (F) Gauntlet
1780 ~ 1787 Image:M_WINDL_SUIT.png Trickster's Curio Set (M) Suit Image:F_WINDL_SUIT.png Trickster's Curena Set (F) Suit
Bonus
1/4: No effect
2/4: No effect
3/4: No effect
4/4: Increased Critical Damage +30%, Hit +30%, Critical Chance +25%, Increased HP +25%

Yggdrasil Harlequin

Image:Yggdrasil Harlequin Set (M)set.gif Level Defense Yggdrasil Harlequin Set (M) Set (Male) Yggdrasil Harlequin Set (F) Set (Female) Image:Yggdrasil Harlequin Set (F)set.gif
Icon Name Icon Name
155 1334 ~ 1337 Image:M_WINDLY_HELMET.png Yggdrasil Harlequin Set (M) Helmet Image:F_WINDLY_HELMET.png Yggdrasil Harlequin Set (F) Helmet
1064 ~ 1068 Image:M_WINDLY_BOOTS.png Yggdrasil Harlequin Set (M) Boots Image:F_WINDLY_BOOTS.png Yggdrasil Harlequin Set (F) Boots
1334 ~ 1337 Image:M_WINDLY_GAUNTLET.png Yggdrasil Harlequin Set (M) Gauntlet Image:F_WINDLY_GAUNTLET.png Yggdrasil Harlequin Set (F) Gauntlet
2008 ~ 2016 Image:M_WINDLY_SUIT.png Yggdrasil Harlequin Set (M) Suit Image:F_WINDLY_SUIT.png Yggdrasil Harlequin Set (F) Suit
Bonus
1/4: No effect
2/4: No effect
3/4: No effect
4/4: Increased Critical Damage +35%, Hit +35%, Critical Chance +30%, Increased HP +30%

Back to Equipment

Important Game Information | Community | Cash Shop | Guide Portal | Character | World | Dungeons | Gameplay | Quests | Equipment Customization


Personal tools