From FlyFF WIki
This article has been certified complete as of version 14. Any errors should be reported here.
|Here you will find information on all kinds of Equipment Customization. From the materials used to the steps to follow.|
- Awakening, introduced in Version 11 of FlyFF, is the process of adding additional special stats to a piece of equipment. The stats that are added can be either positive or negative, so it's not always a good thing.
- The following items can be awakened:
- Any weapon, including Unique and Ultimate weapons
- Any shield
- Any armor suit
- Helmet, Gauntlet and Boots.
- Awakening has a fee of 100,000 penya each time an item is awakened. Awakening has a 100% success rate, and so can not fail. There is no chance of an item breaking during awakening.
Note:For raised pet awakening see here.
- Baruna Upgrading was introduce in the v16 update. It is an upgrade system that is used on the new Muran weapons only. This upgrade can go in both directions + and -. A potion called Baruna... can be purchased in the Cash Shop to protect from breakage only it does not protect the direction of the upgrade. Also unique to this system are the Upgrade Spirits needed to preform upgrade. For now there are 2 (Upgrade Spirit) Udi and (Upgrade Spirit) Piyo. A quest Level 120 ~ 150 must be completed to prove your worth if you would like the free spirit.
- With the introduction in V12 to the new types of cards, we now have three.
- Elemental Cards
- These cards will give an elemental boost to your Suits and Weapons. Be careful however for changing pray could put you at a disadvantage.
- Suit Socket Cards
- These cards are to add stats to your favorite Suit. Once you pierce them you may add a variety of advantages
- Weapons and Shield Socket Cards
- These cards are to add stats to your favorite Weapons and shields. Once you pierce them you may add a variety of advantages
- Introduced in v11, the collector system permits the player to gather pieces of certain items. After collecting 10 of the same pieces they my be combined to create a whole.
- Crafting is a term used to describe the in-game process of creating a Unique Weapon using rare materials. This process is only available at the (Upgrade Specialist) BoBoChan NPC in Central Flarine.
- Ultimate weapons, introduced in Version 9 of FlyFF, are the most powerful weapons in the game. Ultimate weapons do not drop from any monsters, they must be refined from fully upgraded Unique weapons. On occasion, Our wonderful staff at the California office, presents us with the rare opportunity of exchanging certain items for the coveted Ultimate's.
- As the term states piercing or making a socket hole in your equipment is explained here
- From Weapons to Armor and Jewelery here you will learn how to use those precious sunstones and moonstones.