From FlyFF WIki
Here you will find the list of works in progress of Active Wiki Editors. Also if as an editor you have suggestions on something that should be fixed or implemented post it here.
|Piccolo||Status: Active||Lead Editor|
Projects that need to be done
V19 - "Flyff Gold"
!!! There is no BETA for this release. Release Date - 11th July 2012 onto Live servers!!!
- Complete Overhaul of interface ???
- Overwolf support ???
- Eldin Jar ???
- Consignment / Market place ???
- Weapon Stat Changes
- Weapon Fusion system ???
- Weap/armor combine system only changing looks ???
- Flaris re-done look ???
- New head gear (looks similar to the god's hats)???
- Possible other changes (Un-known at this stage)???
Maxforce 16:17, 3 July 2012 (PDT)
• New Areas: There will be three brand new Dungeons for players from 75 - 89, 90 - 104 and 105 - 115. (In-Progress/On hold till image issue is fixed?)
• New Monsters you have never seen before, going from level 75 to 122. (In-Progress/On hold till image issue is fixed?)
• Three new sets of weapons for players from level 75 to 105.(Completed but looks like its gonna change again >.< )
• A complete overhaul of Flaris in order to give it more structure. (Unknown status - see v19)
• The number of existing objects will be reduced. (Unknown status)
• New music will be added. (Unknown status)
• There will be a new teleport map. (Unknown status)
• A new title-system will be implemented. (Unknown status)
• Element upgrades and awakenings for Baruna-Weapons. (Requires more details)
• A new arena-system will be added. (Unknown status)
• New scenario and dungeon quests will be added. (In-Progress/On hold till image issue is fixed?)
Jasenm222 08:32, 11 October 2011 (PDT)
These thing were addressed on the forum as being missing or in lack of information,
- No info on 1v1 siege - should add timeline/NPCs/entry conditions etc etc.
Guild War these questions need to be answered.
- What is a guild war?
- How do you play Guild War (go around killing everyone in the other guild? Is that even possible on a non-PK server?).
- What happens if you die? Do you lose exp?
- Can any member of the guild declare guild ware? What happens if the Guild Leader dc's?
New namespace: i made a new namespace from which i will link all files used to create content. These pages will not show up in normal search to find them u must search for <Editor Files:> Jasenm222 10:29, 2 May 2010 (PDT)
I am back from my break I will be lurking around for a while for i am not done unpacking yet. Jasenm222 09:52, 16 July 2010 (PDT)
Ok, glad your back, can't wait till your fully back once you've finished unpacking and everything ^.^ (long chat in msn ^.~ once your back) Maxforce 11:27, 17 July 2010 (PDT)
Hi I removed the old news. If it offends anyone just restore it. The page was getting very long I'd like to welcome kur0i, our new editor, to the team.
if you want to autosign with name and date do ~~~~ you get this (Jasenm222 05:07, 5 August 2010 (PDT))
I removed old news.
Over the next few days I will be updating a lot. I want to get the monster pages up but many things need to be done first.
So i am starting with skills. Don't be alarmed if pages look a bit funny for i am modifying existing templates. Next will be items and then monsters. Jasenm222 16:11, 17 December 2011 (PST) Thought the item templates were ok, unless you have something else planned for them? Maxforce 16:22, 17 December 2011 (PST) Item templates are fine there are just items not in them yet Jasenm222 20:20, 17 December 2011 (PST) Ohh.... yeah, remembers I was moving event items into item templates before website/wiki issues, v18 hitting and all the login / play for rewards events hit. I'll get back to that once I've got most of the weapons done and catch up on other pages (hoping they'll lay off these types of events once the current ones are done, for awhile atleast >.<) Maxforce 05:48, 18 December 2011 (PST)
Image issue is fixed Jasenm222 05:22, 30 September 2010 (PDT) so not fixed :(
yeah, not uploading images till its completely fixed since they'll be no point in uploading images for them to be broken when they try to fix it -.- Maxforce 16:22, 17 December 2011 (PST)
Navigation is not at the right place for me now, might have been because of the update of Mozilla Firefox. Perhaps anyone can verify? ChriSter 1:02 AM, 8 January 2012 (my time)
Confirmed ChriSter, I've just updated my mozilla firefox from version 8.0.1 to 9.0.1. Navigation pane in wiki is at bottom left corner now. I have no idea how to fix it. Maxforce 19:26, 7 January 2012 (PST) It is most likely the software we use for gpotato wikis because they all have the issue. Rabidfish is aware of the issue. I have no idea when it will be fixed.Jasenm222 07:40, 23 January 2012 (PST)
SKILLS As some may have noticed I am overhauling the Skills department. I am imaging skills with animated gifs. I will need to replace all those i have done because of image definition loss inside the arena. So don't be alarmed if i am deleting the ones already there. There will be errors on pages until I'm done. If you see something you can fix it and leave me a little summary so i see what has been done.Jasenm222 07:40, 23 January 2012 (PST)
Ok deleting images has been an issue for a while now. I found a way to work around simply insert your images page name in space and copy the whole address into the address bar press enter and you will be on pages delete page.
So you right click on image you want to delete, then select "view image" or "image info" to get its page name. You want the name not the address. This won't work on images that have been replaced.
Jasenm222, find me on msn, think I've figured out a part of the problem with wiki in relation to image error 404 not found. I don't think the engies will have time to fix before the server upgrade/improved security update !!! (worried that when they do, it might cause more issues with wiki on top of current ones) Maxforce 09:08, 17 May 2012 (PDT)
Can redirect using that method Jasenm222, I just did with one of the images. To get to the base image page, take out the "&action=delete" from the address bar.
The "what links here" function doesn't work on those base image pages. Think this function works with normal text pages since they were moved (no-longer uses the old /index.php)?
I suspect that these's problems started cropping up when the wiki was moved from /index.php?... I think they didn't move /change wiki so that images would be uploaded to current location, instead they are still assigned with the old /index.php addresses.
(I'm basing this theory on noticing the addresses in the delete links on your page contain the /index.php and that we can actual reach the base image page)
MAN.... I'm getting annoyed / tired with the long / complicated work arounds!!!, just wanted to run this by you.... Maxforce 15:31, 17 May 2012 (PDT)
Hi Jasenm222, can you use the delete power atm?... I think its broken -.- at least when I tried to delete today. Maxforce 16:04, 20 June 2012 (PDT) Don't know why but that's the second time the delete power refuses to work for me... >.> looks like its random as to when I can delete /sigh. Maxforce 11:52, 21 June 2012 (PDT)