From FlyFF WIki
This article has been certified complete as of version 13. Any errors should be reported here.
This feature was first introduced in version 13. Now you can form couples and get additional benefits from staying together.
A character can propose to another character of the opposite gender (male proposes to a female, or female proposes to a male)
A new "Propose" action has been added to the Motion window, Hot Key "O". To propose, Target the character you want to become a couple with and use the Propose action.
|Proposing to||Being Proposed to|
- The character you propose to must be single and must be of the opposite gender.
- There is no level limit or restriction for couples. Characters of any level may propose to a any other character of the opposite gender.
- The Propose action can only be used once every 24 hours.
Please Note: You may form same gender couples by using Transies, the couple will remain intact.
To access information about your couple, open the Couple Window by pressing Hot Key "F". The Couple window contains information such as who you are coupled with, level and class of your partner as well as couple level and EXP. Also contains information about the couple skills.
Couples can break up by pressing the "Break Up" button in the Couple window Hot Key "F".
As long as the two characters play the game in the same channel, they will gain couple EXP. When they gain enough, their couple level increases (up to a maximum of 21). At certain couple levels, the characters will receive unique couple skills. In addition to such exclusive bonuses, both players will receive special gifts that are awarded to them by mail. If one or both players log out, they will stop gaining Couple EXP until both log back into the same channel.
- It takes 90 days for a couple to achieve the maximum couple level 21.
The Couple skills are automatically acquired after reaching certain Couple levels. Acquired skills will be automatically activated when connected with partner in the same channel.
|Power of Love|
|Blessing of Love|
|Miracle of Love|
- Breaking up with a partner will reset the couple skill to level 0.
The Couple Rewards are mailed to both characters upon reaching the required level. The Rewards are event items and so can not be traded or sold.
- Both members of the couple will recieve each of the items.
- At couple level 21, each member of the couple will recieve the wedding set that matches their gender at the time of the couple level reaching 21. Example: if both members of the couple are females at the time of reaching couple level 21 - They will each receive the wedding bride set.
|3||Cupid Wings||10||5 minutes|
|5||Losha Trans Box||3||2 hours|
|6||Lawolf Trans Box||3||2 hours|
|7||Secret Medicine 1||50||-|
|11||Medicine Gift Box||5||-|
|15||Beauty Salon Coupon||1||-|
|16||Free Makeup Coupon||1||-|
|17||Baby Luia||1||7 Days|
|18||Baby Black Dragon||1||7 Days|
|19||Riding Cloud (Light pink)||1||7 Days|
|20||Meteo Bike (Red)||1||7 Days|
|21||Wedding Groom Box (M)||1||14 Days|
|Wedding Bride Box (F)||1||14 Days|
- In addition, when couple level 21 is reached you will achieve the [Great Couple] Title which can be accessed from pressing Hot Key "H" in the "Fame/Master" Tab.