Template:Lusaka's Crystal Weapons

From FlyFF WIki

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(New page: {| align="center" border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width=80% ! colspan=2 style="background-color:#E7F1FB;" |'''Lusaka's Crystal Weapons''' |- ! style="background-color:#E7F1FB;" ...)
Current revision (17:01, 11 January 2020) (edit) (undo)
 
(2 intermediate revisions not shown.)
Line 6: Line 6:
|-
|-
|{{Dungeon prize
|{{Dungeon prize
-
|weapon icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Sword.png
+
|equipment icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Sword.png
-
|weapon name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Sword
+
|equipment name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Sword
-
|stats=Att. Power: 569-571<BR>Critical Hit +10%<BR>Accuracy +20%<BR>Att. Speed +20%<BR>
+
|stats=Attack Speed+26%<BR>Critical Chance+29%<BR>Increased Critical Damage+52%<BR> Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%<BR> Hit+10%<BR>
}}
}}
|{{Dungeon prize
|{{Dungeon prize
-
|weapon icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Axe.png
+
|equipment icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Axe.png
-
|weapon name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Axe
+
|equipment name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Axe
-
|stats=Ultimate Att. Power: 565-567<BR>Critical Hit +20%<BR>Additional Damage with Critical Hit +30%<BR>Increased Attack +10%<BR>
+
|stats=Attack Speed+14%<BR>Critical Chance+34%<BR>Increased Critical Damage+52%<BR>Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%<BR> Hit+10%<BR>
-
 
+
}}
}}
|-
|-
|{{Dungeon prize
|{{Dungeon prize
-
|weapon icon/filename=Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Sword.png
+
|equipment icon/filename=Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Sword.png
-
|weapon name=Ultimate Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Sword
+
|equipment name=Ultimate Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Sword
-
|stats=Att. Power: 680-684<BR>HP +20%<BR>Long Range Block +10%<BR>Short Range Block +10%<BR>
+
|stats=Attack Speed+34%<BR>Critical Chance+34%<BR>Increased Critical Damage+92%<BR>Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%<BR> Hit+10%<BR>
}}
}}
|{{Dungeon prize
|{{Dungeon prize
-
|weapon icon/filename=Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Axe.png
+
|equipment icon/filename=Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Axe.png
-
|weapon name=Ultimate Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Axe
+
|equipment name=Ultimate Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Axe
-
|stats=Att. Power: 694-706<BR>HP +18%<BR>STR +10<BR>STA +10<BR>
+
|stats=Increased HP+18%<BR>Increased DEF+22%<BR>Melee Block+16%<BR>Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%<BR> Hit+10%<BR>
}}
}}
|-
|-
|{{Dungeon prize
|{{Dungeon prize
-
|weapon icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Fist.png
+
|equipment icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Fist.png
-
|weapon name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Fist
+
|equipment name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Fist
-
|stats=Att. Power: 569-571<BR>HP +20%<BR>Defense Power +10%<BR>Short Range Block +10%<BR>
+
|stats=Critical Chance+14%<BR>Attack Speed+10%<BR>Increased Critical Damage+72%<BR>Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%<BR> Hit+10%<BR>
}}
}}
|{{Dungeon prize
|{{Dungeon prize
-
|weapon icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Stick.png
+
|equipment icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Stick.png
-
|weapon name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Stick
+
|equipment name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Stick
-
|stats=Att. Power: 569-571<BR>INT +20<BR>Casting Time -20%<BR>MP +20%<BR>
+
|stats=Decreased Casting Time+21%<BR>Increased Attack+22%<BR>INT+21<BR>Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%<BR> Hit+10%<BR>
}}
}}
|-
|-
|{{Dungeon prize
|{{Dungeon prize
-
|weapon icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Wand .png
+
|equipment icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Wand .png
-
|weapon name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Wand
+
|equipment name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Wand
-
|stats=Att. Power: 569-571<BR>INT +15<BR>Casting Time -17%<BR>Att. Power +10%<BR>
+
|stats=Decreased Casting Time+21%<BR>Increased Attack+20%<BR>INT+14<BR>Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%<BR> Hit+10%<BR>
}}
}}
|{{Dungeon prize
|{{Dungeon prize
-
|weapon icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Staff.png
+
|equipment icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Staff.png
-
|weapon name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Staff
+
|equipment name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Staff
-
|stats=Att. Power: 576-582<BR>INT +15<BR>Casting Time -10%<BR>Att. Power +20%<BR>
+
|stats=Decreased Casting Time+21%<BR>Increased Attack+27%<BR>INT+26<BR>Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%<BR> Hit+10%<BR>
}}
}}
|-
|-
|{{Dungeon prize
|{{Dungeon prize
-
|weapon icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Bow .png
+
|equipment icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Bow .png
-
|weapon name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Bow
+
|equipment name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Bow
-
|stats=Att. Power: 534-539<BR>Critical Hit +20%<BR>Additional Damage with Critical Hit +45%<BR>HP +20%
+
|stats=Critical Chance+31%<BR>Increased Attack+18%<BR>Increased Critical Damage+72%<BR>Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%<BR> Hit+10%<BR>
}}
}}
|{{Dungeon prize
|{{Dungeon prize
-
|weapon icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Yo-Yo.png
+
|equipment icon/filename=Lusaka's Crystal Yo-Yo.png
-
|weapon name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Yo-Yo
+
|equipment name=Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Yo-Yo
-
|stats=Att. Power: 478-481<BR>Critical Hit +10%<BR>Additional Damage with Critical Hit +20%<BR>Att. Speed +10%<BR>
+
|stats=Attack Speed+31%<BR>Increased Attack+13%<BR>Increased Critical Damage+82%<BR>Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%<BR> Hit+10%<BR>
}}
}}

Current revision

Lusaka's Crystal Weapons
Weapon / Stats Weapon / Stats
image:Lusaka's Crystal Sword.png

Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Sword

Attack Speed+26%
Critical Chance+29%
Increased Critical Damage+52%
Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%
Hit+10%

image:Lusaka's Crystal Axe.png

Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Axe

Attack Speed+14%
Critical Chance+34%
Increased Critical Damage+52%
Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%
Hit+10%

image:Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Sword.png

Ultimate Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Sword

Attack Speed+34%
Critical Chance+34%
Increased Critical Damage+92%
Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%
Hit+10%

image:Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Axe.png

Ultimate Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Axe

Increased HP+18%
Increased DEF+22%
Melee Block+16%
Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%
Hit+10%

image:Lusaka's Crystal Fist.png

Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Fist

Critical Chance+14%
Attack Speed+10%
Increased Critical Damage+72%
Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%
Hit+10%

image:Lusaka's Crystal Stick.png

Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Stick

Decreased Casting Time+21%
Increased Attack+22%
INT+21
Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%
Hit+10%

image:Lusaka's Crystal Wand .png

Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Wand

Decreased Casting Time+21%
Increased Attack+20%
INT+14
Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%
Hit+10%

image:Lusaka's Crystal Staff.png

Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Staff

Decreased Casting Time+21%
Increased Attack+27%
INT+26
Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%
Hit+10%

image:Lusaka's Crystal Bow .png

Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Bow

Critical Chance+31%
Increased Attack+18%
Increased Critical Damage+72%
Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%
Hit+10%

image:Lusaka's Crystal Yo-Yo.png

Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Yo-Yo

Attack Speed+31%
Increased Attack+13%
Increased Critical Damage+82%
Additional Damage to Monsters [Wind]+7%
Hit+10%

Personal tools